Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hell Has Frozen Over

It looks like Lunardi got the bracket perfect. (So how long until they find out he bugged the committee room.)

I got two wrong again. I had Illinois St. and New Mexico in and I had Arizona and Villanova out. Hey, call me a sucker for the little guy. I always said to look at the numbers and draw your own conclusions. (By the way, this was a really easy year. I deserve serious ridicule for this.)

I also got it wrong about Kansas receiving a one seed. How disappointed is Tennessee to draw a two in North Carolina's region? Essentially they are the 8th overall seed when a lot of people thought they'd be the 4th overall seed. Yikes.

Back in a few days with more thoughts. I'll be attending the Xavier and Duke pods in Washington DC and I will hopefully file a live report after Thursday. Enjoy the games!